What is the first goal of any email you send to your mail-list, customers or prospective clients ⁉️
To get it read. 👀 Makes sense, right? So what’s the primary goal of your first sentence?
The surprisingly simple answer is…to get the second sentence read.
Each line of your email must persuade the reader to read the next one, all the way through to your close.
In the next few days, I’ll be sharing a few tips on Email Copywriting Strategies and Techniques that make me and my clients money — simply via the power of emotional, mental, intellectual and cognitive persuasion.
You can use these strategies for your email campaigns / sequences and begin to see results immediately! ✅📈💵
🥇Here’s the first one
💥 1. Before-After-Bridge (BAB) 💥
Before — Here’s your world now
After — Imagine what the world would be like if you solved this problem
Bridge — Here’s how to get there
Open by describing a problem that is relevant to your prospect, and then describe how the world would be different if that problem didn’t exist. Close by explaining how your product/idea/service can help them get there.
Why it works: According to behavioral psychologists, humans are motivated to take action by two things: pleasure and pain. The BAB formula uses this universal trigger to compel readers to respond.
📊 Example: See the screenshot example of the BAB Formula (2nd pic)
Hope this tip helped! I’ll be sharing more Email Copywriting Tips and Persuasion Techniques in the coming days. Keep an eye out! 😀
📫✏️💬 >> As always, if you have any questions or concerns, need any help with your Email Copywriting and Sequences, feel free to comment below or PM me. I’d be glad to give advice and direction 🙂
Your ‘marketing intelligence’ acts as a ceiling that limits the growth of your wealth. As you raise your marketing intelligence, you raise the ceiling on what’s financially possible for you. Your marketing intelligence sets the context for your investment success – or lack thereof.
Here’s how and why…
🚩Your return on investment should improve as you learn how to invest more consistently into yourself and control losses when the inevitable mistakes do occur. That translates into more dollars in your pocket and greater financial security.
🚩Your focus should ensure that those mistakes are never made or atleast minimised so that you enjoy a head-start to the blue-print path that professionals like myself have spent hundreds of hours, thousands of dollars and countless drops of tears and sweat in investing.
⁉️ A little known fact about marketing intelligence is that it grows and compounds just like money. The effect is a ‘multiplicative’ one – not an additive one. Each new titbit of information connects to all the other knowledge which multiplies. It doesn’t just add up, but it grows geometrically by multiplying.
👉 Your goal should be to make regular knowledge-deposits every week into your marketing intelligence account, just like you make monthly deposits into your investment accounts.
💥 When you do this, your marketing intelligence will multiply and grow ahead of the growth in your investment accounts to help create a lifetime of financial security.
🎖️For more gems on the power of persuasive marketing, attention-grabbing sales copywriting and emotion-evoking content that leaves you salivating, check out: www.acepreneur.net 🎖️
As a Professional Copywriter, Web Content Curator and Digital Communications Specialist with over 15 years of experience in various marketing campaigns, I have worked with all kinds of businesses and the products & services they offer.
Based on the very JUICE of my personal lessons, I can tell you that the trick is helping customers overcome their ‘initial hesitation’ and making your product speak for itself in a befitting manner!
Here are 5 Ace Tips to make your product SELL in any competitive market – regardless of how crowded it is:
1. Showcase Your Advantage: Why are you better than anyone else in the market? Be clear with customers from the start. Perceived advantage is built on factors like greater prestige, more convenience, superior effectiveness or better value for the money.
2. Mirror the Customer’s Routine: How much effort is required for customers to make the transition from a current product to yours? If the cost is more than its relative advantage, most people won’t try the new product.
3. Reliability: Your product should not ‘add work’ for the buyer. Make your product work ‘as intended’ the first time out and every time thereafter. A kink-free garden hose, for example, should be kink free the first time and the hundredth time!
4. Visible Benefits: The more evident the perceived advantages, the more your product will market itself. Example: Apple products clearly communicate world-class design, function, and durability from their packaging alone.
5. Let Customers Try Out: Did you know that modern day tea bags were first used as ‘giveaways’ so that people could sample tea without buying large tins. Now, teabags are a multi-billion dollar industry in and itself! Samples are great for risk-free experimentation. If you can’t afford to give your product away, you can use sites like Gilt.com or Travel Zoo to make enticing offers!
Now go and make those millions happen! Yes, you! Millionaires don’t have horns on their heads ya know! 🙂
Feeling inspired yet?
If so, comment below, emailme or PM me on Facebook any questions or concerns you may have with your Amazon Product Listings, Website Copy, Landing and Sales Pages or Email Sequences. I’d be glad to offer a FREE EVALUATION!